ABOUT THE BOOK AND EBOOK
How to Forgive When You Can’t: The Breakthrough Guide to Free Your Heart & Mind is the ultimate guide to forgiving. It provides proven, powerful methods that will help you get rid of your upsets for good—even those that seem unforgivable. This unique book reveals the secrets and essentials of forgiving.
In this complete book you will learn:
• The Eight Essentials and Seven Secrets for dealing with upsets.
• Which of the 27 powerful forgiveness techniques is best for you.
• What all trauma survivors and their family members need to know.
• How to calm the brain mechanisms that prevent forgiving.
• How to get past the more than 13 blocks to forgiving.
• 11 overlooked aids in empowering yourself to forgive.
• The three best strategies for managing difficult situations.
• How to get out of the cycle of victimhood and guilt.
Click here to view the book’s Table of Contents.
A German edition is now published in Germany. The Spanish, French and Korean publications of How to Forgive When You Can't will be out the first half of 2012.
He is talking with members of other religions to collaborate on a series of How to Forgive When You Can’t books for specific religions.
Click on "Buy the Book" to also get the EBOOK purchase page.